Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name that anime

Options
  • 09-12-2004 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

only recently had a interest in it a friend of mine qwas telling me of a anamie where there is a a war fought against some other race and earths fllet goes off to fight the war they return victories about 20/30 years later but since they where traveling at light speed and fighting neer the time distortion effects of a blakc hole when they returned 30 years later over 1000 years had passed on earth.

this souds good if someone cabn name it will watch it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pingoo

User45701 wrote:
    only recently had a interest in it a friend of mine qwas telling me of a anamie where there is a a war fought against some other race and earths fllet goes off to fight the war they return victories about 20/30 years later but since they where traveling at light speed and fighting neer the time distortion effects of a blakc hole when they returned 30 years later over 1000 years had passed on earth.

this souds good if someone cabn name it will watch it

Planet of the Apes!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

sorry can't thin kwhat it is, but sounds good

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Sounds similar-ish to Gunbuster. But probably not it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

also sounds similar-ish to voices of a distant star, but probably not it.

check out both voices and gunbuster

Advertisement