Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know?

Options
  • 09-12-2004 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

If you can play games over the Groody Lan? like could i play somebody else in Groody at Call of Duty or something? I know i can do it online, but it would be class to be able to set up lans in Groody.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I presume so.

we're in brookfield and we've played CS:CZ, CS1.6, CS:S, HL2DM, StarWars:BF over the network.

long as your in the same workgroup on the network, they should be able to see your game [if your hosting] in the lan section of the multiplayer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

ok cool. Wonder would i be able to play against Brookfield, cause i have CS:CZ

not a chance.

networks aren't connected. just like we're not connected to the UL intranet in brookfield [damn false advertising...]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Kaim-Do ye have problems playing online against each other?
    We tried last year to all play as a team with MOH but kept kicking us off.
    Is it to do with the server.Also cant you connect to servers in college from student complexs-like the public folders in Oulook so anybody tried it with a Lan

yeah, Groody isn't really connect to well either, but at least we have something haha

• Advertisement

no nukem, pretty much lag free altho we did get some bad spikes in CS a few times. ping jumped to treble digits. :(

dunno about connecting to the college tbh. not like we have loads of time left there anyway.

why? you going on Co-op next semester? My ping here is about 100 i think, not too bad.

Ya i bet ye are studying and all that :D
    Got some sleepless nights ahead of me when i go back id say.Loads of gaming to catch up on-what else is Brookfield good for(only messing)

ya Horse, co-op in feb.

pity we're gone nukem...the few of us had the VAST majority of *storage* in brookfield. my mates ftp topped 200+gigs in the last fortnight :)

nast, i was meant to be on co-op next semester too, but then i failed and now i'm repeating 2nd year.......maybe i should go to college.....

• Advertisement

Yep sounds about right.I had to format my drive about 3 times last year so much cr*p was coming through it. Comp is fairly empty now.Must get a 200Gb before i go back mmmmmmmmm............

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

yeah, i'd say between 4 or 5 people there was about 3TB's of storage

Gentlemens downloads, music vids and software mostly.

tbh brookfield is a pain in the ar*e, its too bloody far from college

The bus still running?

aye...after 3 tis a €1

Advertisement