Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 206

Options
  • 09-12-2004 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

Hi, im thinking of buying a new one and was wondering if anybody has any advice and a rough price list.thanks for any help...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Hi Besty.

I work for Peugeot. Just to let you know theres a new new 1.1 litre special edition called X-Design due out in January. It retails from 14595. Fairly well specced for a small car (Has Abs, E/W, Front fogs, Driver/Pass airbags, Remote control Stereo / Cd player/ CL etc etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

redordead thanks a million for the help.that sounds quite interesting,ill deffo follow that up i think.do u have any suggestions as to where i should trade in?do u work for a dealership? (if you dont mind me asking)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Nah sorry mate. Work in the head office. Not really sure who would be best to talk to regarding trade in. What part of the country are you in ???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

im in dublin. i know that appleyard and gowan are big dealerships in dublin but i havent been impressed wit their customer service at all when trying to contact them.

Advertisement