Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Daze

Options
  • 09-12-2004 3:52pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just walking by the Stables, why is there a big queue to get in??? its about 3 oclock now

I mean, its a pub, the (far superior, see poll) scholars has no queue??

Am i missing something here??

Reminds me of the bit in the simpsons

'Whats this ride'
    'I dunno, but with a queue this big, its gotta be good'
    Turns out to be the complaint department :D

Anywho, i'm going out at about 4 in the scholars, see you there. Am only staying for a few, Right Kaimera!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Pete the stables has always been the most popular of the 2 pubs. Even back when my uncle went here it was the most popular. People want to go there and get pissed thats why there is such a large queue. Your just over analysing the situation. Its a matter of opinion on which pub is superior and not everyone thinks the Scholars is the better of the two.

Cheers
    Rory

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I know its the more popular of the two, but queueing for however long to get in seems rediculous, imo of course

as does typing this post talking to you, seeing as your right next to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

j00 r teh f007 pete!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Retard

The only fools are the people queueing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭uum

I snuk in the fire door of the stables around 4 on wednesday with 2 btls vodka nad had the best night of my life.
    Queued for skolars on thurs and it was crap in comparison.

Stables is the way forward. Scholars is for losers and breakfast the next mornin

• Advertisement
Advertisement