Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two player sports games

Options
  • 09-12-2004 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm buying a PS2 and I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a good two player sports game. A friend already has pro evolution soccer 4 so i won't bother getting that. Any other good ones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Turk wrote:
    I'm buying a PS2 and I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a good two player sports game. A friend already has pro evolution soccer 4 so i won't bother getting that. Any other good ones?

i always enjoy an ol bash off Virtua Tennis 2 when there's a few buddies around a few beers. it gets very, very competitive i can tell you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Fudger

World Championship Rugby, its fast, furious and great crack. 15 min games and your fingers will be bleeding. Great pick up and play game. Great crack in two player and gettin a tournment going is a laugh. It has the English team on the cover but you can print of a few pics of the Irish team and stick it in the cover sleeve ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

If you can find it NHL Hitz Pro or 2003, an extremly fast and extremly hard hitting Ice Hockey game. Even if your not into Ice Hockey you will be hooked on this game.

Advertisement