Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why cant i ever find you

Options
  • 09-12-2004 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

what is the frequncey!!! i've both manual and digital radio's and never can i find the chanel!!!! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi Cajun Tiger,

Sorry you cant find us! We have been on and off more often than (insert metaphor here) in the last two years. For now, we are just broadcasting on the web. However, from July 1st 2005, we will be on (hopefully) 105.2FM and will be there for 10 years...every day!

My tiny brain reckons that since 1996 we have been on: 100.7, 105.3, 91.6, 88.1, 102.9, 97.3 and 92.1. Jaysus. Ger is clever, he can probably remember more.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

hehehe, did u miss mr simon maher being a media whore a few weeks back! he was all over the place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

Ooo 'Phantom 105.2', not as catchy as some of the others,
    but who cares, its here to stay! yey!

Advertisement