Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Just sold my BMW and .......

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Fudger wrote:
    On Private property, this is true but how does ED 209 know if it will be used on private property ?
    Because as he sold it unregistered, it was for use on private property only. It could be wanted for spare parts, for the dogs to sleep in, a lawn ornament.
    Do rally cars need registration?

Its the new owner's responsibility to register it if it needs registration.
    Fudger wrote:
    ED 209 is looking at the worst possible situation, that is for road use, why would he post this topic if not, thats the point. *yawn*
    Because he was concerned about it.
    And we're here to put his mind at ease ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Fudger

Gurgle wrote:
    And we're here to put his mind at ease ;)

hmmmmmmmmm............. once again i think your ideas on this are a bit strange, but each to there own. If putting someones mind at easy is telling them what they want to hear even though there is a possible very bad side to the situation I think it was pointless to ask the question in the first place.

By the way unless the rally car is being towed on a trailer or in the back of a truck on a public road it has to be registered.

Advertisement