Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone interested in a trade?

Options
  • 09-12-2004 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I'm seriously interested in doing this. I'd like to find anyone on the board with airchecks of Phantom (and Coast), even those old staticy tapes, recordings from the webcast, etc. If you taped some of the old broadcasts from the early days to the most recent test, no matter what quality, please be in touch. I'm a fan in America and will work with anyone who wants copies or wants something in exchange. I don't have internet in my car, and being on dialup, I can't listen to the stream much. So until Phantom is on, I would like to work out trades with other Phantom fans to have some Phantom to listen to anywhere. I would also be glad to share these with other American fans of the station.

Please note this is not for profit and not to infringe in any way on Phantom, it is strictly to have something good to listen to till launch and to preserve the history of the station, when I'm sure the staffers have much more pressing concerns in preparing for launch. Also, if anyone wants something in return, I have a complete copy of WOXY's (a very good alternative station Phantom fans would enjoy) "97 A-X" an alphabetical countdown of some of the best modern rock of all time, and I'd be glad to trade a copy of that as well. Hope someone's interested, and you can email at buellershow@yahoo.com or PM if you are interested. Thanks.

Advertisement