Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

legwarmers!!!

• 09-12-2004 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

My daughter is looking for legwarmers.. I thought they had gone out of the world.. but she seems to think they are the hight of fashion!!! :confused:
    Anyway,, I figured I would try and get her some for christmas.. but I cant find them anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas.. please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

zara sell them, i got a pair from there for my birthday. have worn them a few times and gotten VERY odd looks. but it's all in the fun :)
    good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Do they still have that sock shop in Dublin?

Oh, and leg warmers are just mega-cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

leg warmers are good i s'pose, depends on the style really. like your skag ones- no way!
    but vintage/original one- hell yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I got a pair in Germany a while ago - they obviously haven't made it to Ireland yet.

They're very cool and it's great to see the shock on passerbys when you go around town in them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bettyboop.old

georges arcade in dublin sell nice legwarmers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭captainplanet

ad hok in temple bar sell loads of them, if you dont mind being in a shop full of filth that is. it's beside eager beaver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Danceworld on Ranelagh sell leg warmers. Bit pricey though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

I'd go for show co in georges st arcade, they have the best range, or try purple haxe on crown ally...however i dont know if they still av them but ad hoc might-however they are pricey, or try wildchild on georges st......i got a pair in penneys a while ago, they'r gr8, usually wear them as arm warmers....no i think the sock shop has gone...

Advertisement