Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student accommodation - Limerick / Cork?

Options
  • 09-12-2004 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

im thinking of going to limerick or cork next year and i was wondering if ye could direct me towards the best student accommodation?! ive heard of the arthur experience too and its the last thing i want to be landed with! friend of mine had so many ants they were in the fridge and he wouldnt do a tap! which village in limerick would be most reccommended? same in cork?! ive heard castlewhite is a bit like a prison but it looks grand to me from the outside. do inform with all ye're wisdom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Hey Bright Smile,

Which college in limerick are you thinking of going to?

A.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

www.parchmentsquarecork.com right next to CIT, they seem to be pretty lax about parties and things as long as your not blaring music after 12, your not supposed to have visitors after 11 but the lads often have 12 of us in the apartment drinking all night/morning.

Oh and the apartments are reall nice too :) right next to a bus stop into town, shop, banklink e.t.c e.t.c

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

For UL/Mary I try www.ashdownvillage.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Bright Smile

well i was thinking UL or UCC, im not sure yet! decisions decisions eh.... :D

Advertisement