Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dimebag

Options
  • 10-12-2004 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Sad news. I had to check the news again to make sure it was real.

You realise as you get older how many people there have been in your life that have since passed.I'm listening to Cemetary Gates, a song already loaded with meaning for me.

Your time in this life is short, but your potential is not. Dimebag proved this. Pantera preached this. Were it not for people like Dimebag, I really don't know where I'd be today.

He was a legend in his own lifetime, and a true hero.

RIP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭AndRoiD

what a disgrace. never any need for taking a gun to a concert. RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Ren0

AndRoiD wrote:
    what a disgrace. never any need for taking a gun to a concert. RIP

Except if white sleeves is there!!!! :mad:

I hate that bastard!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Nice one seanc, was gonna put up a thread meself but saw this.
    Rest In Peace ya crazy bastard ya... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

According to www.pantera.com, he didnt actually enter the club with a ticket, he hopped the fence where the tour bus was and went in from there, so that probbaly means door staff weren't to blame. He had a pistol, whereas the officer that shot the gunman had a shotgun.

****ing gun laws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭AndRoiD

is it true that he was holding someone when the officer shot him? if so would that not be a risk for the person being held

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

As far as i can tell Gale(the fúck) had his back to the cop so the hoastage was in no imidiate danger from the shotgun.

Started going through the pantera albums song by song. Guess i dont feel any real remorse because i didnt know the guy except through his music but its always shítty when some-one like dimebag dies.

Advertisement