Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email notifications on mobile

Options
  • 10-12-2004 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭zag

Does anyone know how to set up a mobile to notify you when you receive an email on your pc? I have a laptop using Webmail, and Outlook.

I work from home two days a week, and I want to skive off, but not miss my emails. I have a Motorola v525 on a bill with Vodafone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, would you have any way to auto copy/forward incoming mail to your vodafone.ie e-mail account and use their SMS email notification service?

or depending on your webmail provider if they allow (true) pop access to your account, and attempting to set up the phone's email facility to connect directly to your account (with you periodically checking it)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

is there anything similar on o2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

flodis79 wrote:
    is there anything similar on o2?

Yes, just go to o2.ie and set it up

• except that it costs on o2 but is free with Vodafone...:(

Advertisement