Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Box Live:Headset issues...

Options
  • 10-12-2004 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Bought the headset yesterday but to my dissapointment, it doesn't seem to be working. I can't talk to or hear anyone. I think it may have to do with me being just a 2 month trialer. Did I waist my money? Appreciate any info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

Len_007 wrote:
    Bought the headset yesterday but to my dissapointment, it doesn't seem to be working. I can't talk to or hear anyone. I think it may have to do with me being just a 2 month trialer. Did I waist my money? Appreciate any info

Nothing to do with the trial anyway. Did it come with the memory slot expansion thing, was it an official one? There is another make that comes without that and it won't work. If it did, then just bring it back and change it i suppose, probably not your fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

it was an official one with the memory slot thing.
    You know the live dashboard where one of the options is voice chat? It says that I'm banned from it. Any more ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

doesnt sound like a faulty headset to me :rolleyes:
    have you been naughty?
    is the xbox second hand?

if not ring ms and find out why your banned....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

Len_007 wrote:
    it was an official one with the memory slot thing.
    You know the live dashboard where one of the options is voice chat? It says that I'm banned from it. Any more ideas?

sorry, haven't got a clue. just do what chalk said.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

Define being naughty? Sure, I've changed the inner archtecture around but that hasn't banned me from actually playing on Live. I've just e-mailed them so we'll see what they have to say for them selves

• Advertisement
Advertisement