Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Property Prices

Options
  • 10-12-2004 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I've recently sold a property and wanted to buy another in the city as an investment but at the moment I can't imagine making much from them since they're already priced so high and rents have dropped. Is there anywhere else worth investing other than Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Budapest seems to be the latest hot spot, however I read an article by David McWilliams how said when he was over there he was told the estate agents had 3 prices, one for the locals, one for the foreign investors and one for the irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Thank God we are now exporting the Muppet Investors :)

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

ekelly wrote:
    I've recently

Dont send me ANY MORE personal messages you pervert :(

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ekelly

If you've nothing interesting to say would you mind not responding then as its not very constructive. I imagine the point of this forum is to assist people- not simply make pointless remarks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Lads,

keep it on topic please.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

ekelly wrote:
    If you've nothing interesting to say would you mind not responding then as its not very constructive. I imagine the point of this forum is to assist people- not simply make pointless remarks
    Unless you're Muck. Or me for that matter...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I heard this tip of buy low, sell high.

China, Japan and the USA are all underpriced compared to the last few years. Oil countries are likely to see some sort of boom from the current glut in oil prices and Iraq's property price should sky-rocket over a 3-5 year time span. They all however have risk attached.

Advertisement