Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ducks

• 10-12-2004 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Three friends an Irishman, a Welshman and an Englishman were all together in a terrible car accident and all killed.

Arriving at the pearly gates together they met St Peter and asked to come in. St Peter says fine come in, but whatever you do don't tread on one of my ducks.

They entered heaven and there were ducks everywhere, all over the floors and it was quite difficult to avoid walking on them.

Eventually the Irishman mistakenly stepped on a duck and squashed it. St Peter immediately appeared dragging this ghastly horrible old hag with him and handcuffed her to the Irishman’s wrist. She’s yours for eternity as punishment for stepping on one of my ducks.

About an hour later the Welshman steps on a duck and again quick as a flash St Peter appears dragging an even more horrible old hag, chains her to the Welshman for eternity.

The Englishman is now very worried and determined not to step on a duck so he goes to the edge of the crowd and sits down eating an ice cream.

After a while St Peter appears and he is bringing these incredibly beautiful women with him. Absolute perfection curves in all the right places etc. and he chains her to the Englishman's wrist for eternity.

He can't believe his luck. What have I done to deserve this he says?

I don't know replies the woman, all I know is I trod on a duck.

Comments

Advertisement