Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You gotta love it...

Options
  • 10-12-2004 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1200735.html

The only thing I can say about this link is....

LMFAO.

How BNP can even pretend to a shred of respectability after that is beyond me.

jc

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

never heard of these guys before..

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=64

this them?

you're seriously telling me some people respected them?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Mordeth wrote:
    never heard of these guys before..

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=64

this them?

you're seriously telling me some people respected them?
    They're probably the biggest far-right group in the UK (afaik). Luckily, they're not very intelligent, or at least, they're about as intelligent as the Sun and the Mirror.

I have to laugh at that news article you linked to Mord. Opinion pieces that consist entirely of completely missing the point, and then calling the Guardian writers homosexual because they disagree with them. What age are they? 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The DJ sounded white on the phone.

Evidently the work of the homosexuals in BT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

wonder if he played any Public Enemy for them ?

I can't believe they were so daft that they would talk to the press about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

None of the BNP members told the DJ who his audience was - and kept their racist beliefs to themselves.

Sheeesh! Whats the point of being a bigot if your not going to tell folk?
    In Mississipppi they'd have dragged him across the dance floor by his ears, they're taking this new caring sharing attitude too damned far!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

growler wrote:
    wonder if he played any Public Enemy for them ?

A certain Michael Jackson song springs to mind as well.

It makes you think how the life of a racist idiot probably consists of a series of socially awkward moments, like Seinfeld without the wit. Imagine the dilemmas - your mother has a heart attack on a plane, but you don't really want the only doctor to give her CPR cos he's Asian. Hmmm, tricky - what do to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

They coulda done something really stupid like invite Justin Barret to make a witty speech.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I hoped he played plenty of ICE tea, and gansta rap

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

shotamoose wrote:
    A certain Michael Jackson song springs to mind as well.

It makes you think how the life of a racist idiot probably consists of a series of socially awkward moments, like Seinfeld without the wit. Imagine the dilemmas - your mother has a heart attack on a plane, but you don't really want the only doctor to give her CPR cos he's Asian. Hmmm, tricky - what do to?
    Or if it was his father and he had to get mouth to mouth from the male black doctor with the big .... stethoscope.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

"There was a bit of a cock-up. The chap who booked him didn't realise. The DJ sounded white on the phone."

That's a classic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Muck wrote:
    They coulda done something really stupid like invite Justin Barret to make a witty speech.

M
    They could have but then he reckons he doesn't know where he is when he's invited to speak to far-right organisations and finds himself in a room surrounded by flags so he might have given the speech intended for the Ballydehob Elderly Ladies Teadrinking Society by mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

Read the BNP polices they're classic. I particularly like...
    "NORTHERN IRELAND - an end to sectarianism!

Britain has shamefully allowed the terrorists in N.I. to come close to winning when the IRA could have been destroyed years ago. Government weakness has led to hundreds of deaths and given those same terrorists a share in government. We would end all attempts to force the people of Northern Ireland to accept foreign interference in their affairs and deal with terrorism - from whatever side - once and for all. No one with links to a terrorist organisation that refuses to lay down its arms should be allowed to enter government. We would abolish state-supported segregation in education. In the long run, we wish to end the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire as well as Ulster as equal partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles. "

Think i'll get me one of those mini security whistles in the merchandise section incase one of those *black* hooligans comes to get me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

daveirl wrote:

Actually they're all in 'Eire'. As opposed to 'Sasana'.

Eire just means Ireland.

OK I know. We've been through this before.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Actually they're all in 'Eire'. As opposed to 'Sasana'.

Eire just means Ireland.

OK I know. We've been through this before.

They're not all in Eire.Eire is the term coined by de Valera for Ireland as in the 26 counties.I think the proper term would be Eirinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

They're not all in Eire.Eire is the term coined by de Valera for Ireland as in the 26 counties.I think the proper term would be Eirinn.
    Your "proper term" is spelled incorrectly assuming you're using nominative case

I'm only quoting the last post as it's the handiest. We're not having this discussion again for a long while as last time was idiotic enough in the end. No more "where do we live and what's it called" off-topic posts or I'll have to borrow bonkey's ban hammer till mine gets back from the shop. Please limit discussion to or around the topic of how dumb or (alternatively) super the BNP are for {1} booking a black DJ for their Christmas party and {2} being peeved when he turned up and {3} everyone actually finding out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

Maybe some Morrissey would have gone down well.
    Dame Moz wrote:

National Front Disco

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    "England for the English",
    "England for the English".

You're going to the National,
    To the National,
    To the National Front disco,
    Because you want the day to come sooner,
    You want the day to come sooner,
    You want the day to come sooner,
    When you've settled the score.

Bengali in platforms

He only wants to embrace your culture
    And to be your friend forever
    Forever
    Bengali, bengali
    Bengali, bengali
    Oh, shelve your western plans
    And understand
    That life is hard enough when you belong here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lorcan26

Simi wrote:
    In the long run, we wish to end the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire as well as Ulster as equal partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles. "

What are they trying to say here? Invade the republic? or set up a 'british isles union'. or to be more politically correct, 'North European offshore islands Union'

Eire = Ireland in gaelige
    Ulster= ancient province of Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

sceptre wrote:
    Your "proper term" is spelled incorrectly assuming you're using nominative case

I'm only quoting the last post as it's the handiest. We're not having this discussion again for a long while as last time was idiotic enough in the end. No more "where do we live and what's it called" off-topic posts or I'll have to borrow bonkey's ban hammer till mine gets back from the shop. Please limit discussion to or around the topic of how dumb or (alternatively) super the BNP are for {1} booking a black DJ for their Christmas party and {2} being peeved when he turned up and {3} everyone actually finding out

OK Fair enough. Back on message.

How do you know ET was a BNP member?

Coz he looks like one.

Howzat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Carpo

In other news Nick Griffen, leader of the BNP was arrested for "suspicion of incitement to racial hatred".

Couldnt have happened to a (allegedly) more deserving fellow

Advertisement