Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Teddi got banned from Games.

Options
  • 10-12-2004 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

i downloaded rabies from a dead hamster and when trying to extract it from a winrar file, it asked for a password as it was encrypted...

there was a crack file in the winrar file ... reloaded.nfo..

does anyone know where i can get the password...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

the password is 'illegal'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

email piracy@eagames.com for one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

reported thread to Mods.
    Requested closing

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

warezmonkey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Teddi wrote:
    i downloaded rabies from a dead hamster and when trying to extract it from a winrar file, it asked for a password as it was encrypted...

there was a crack file in the winrar file ... reloaded.nfo..

does anyone know where i can get the password...

thanks

No. Thank you! You've given me that perfect Xmas gift - the gift of not seeing you ever again on this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

pam wrote:
    No. Thank you! You've given me that perfect Xmas gift - the gift of not seeing you ever again on this forum.

Your such a liar Pam. That GL moineseeper doesn't use my gl graphics card at all! I want a refund!

Praetorian wrote:
    Your such a liar Pam. That GL moineseeper doesn't use my gl graphics card at all! I want a refund!

Sorry, fresh out of refunds. How about a kick in the face? Special Offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

people cant use NO-CD cracks these days without being oppresed by the mods. booooooo

-adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Teddi wrote:
    i downloaded rabies from a dead hamster

:eek:

I'm available for download. No one told me.

adnans wrote:
    people cant use NO-CD cracks these days without being oppresed by the mods. booooooo

-adnans

You say booooo but really you love being opressed. It makes you feel safe inside.

• Advertisement

Rabies wrote:
    :eek:

I'm available for download. No one told me.

And people say piracy is a victimless crime! Look at poor rabies. Stuck on a morons computer for the rest of his life!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

pam wrote:
    And people say piracy is a victimless crime! Look at poor rabies. Stuck on a morons computer for the rest of his life!
    Delete me please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

ask the hamsters relatives he might have left it in his will

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

How do these people manage to make it to 200 posts before something like this happens and natural selection runs its course. Is it some kind of degenerative neurological condition or do most of the posts consist of "LOL!!!11!1" or "I think blink 182 and good charlotte are teh best bands in th werld! da lyrics are smart and their such rebels against the system".

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Poor lad.

h3 14e|< t3h 5k1llz

Advertisement