Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

haunted places

Options
  • 10-12-2004 4:04pm
    Site Banned Posts: 29

hi guys
    i would just like to know if there is any haunted places in westport CO Mayo at all? can anyone tell me?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

hi guys
    i would just like to know if there is any haunted places in westport CO Mayo at all? can anyone tell me?
    Yes, your house. (Sorry just being funny) Have come back to this thread, just to ask why you want to know, are you planning to visit haunted places in the hope of seeing a ghost? If you really want things that go bump in the night, id imagine you wont have to go far, its a lot more common than you think, just visit your nearest old ruin or churchyard (not graveyard) or anyplace where people have lived or big events taken place.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JUSTaCURIOCITY

i am going for bank holiday to Mayo too , :) apparently i am lucky to alwys capture some orb or even more mazing features on my camera . would be interested in some directions too . The irish turist guides or any Irish Internet websides offers nothing at all in that matter .
    Oryx wrote: »
    Yes, your house. (Sorry just being funny) Have come back to this thread, just to ask why you want to know, are you planning to visit haunted places in the hope of seeing a ghost? If you really want things that go bump in the night, id imagine you wont have to go far, its a lot more common than you think, just visit your nearest old ruin or churchyard (not graveyard) or anyplace where people have lived or big events taken place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Galway 4 Sam! :)
    I always heard that Achill was known for its ghosties.

Advertisement