Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Mp3 Player

Options
  • 04-08-2001 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Me`s wonders wat d best Mp3 player so far Winamp has been best 4 me any better????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Nothing comes close to winamp, with the amount of plugins available and support it has, pity its butt ugly.

Kjofol is the only other one I have installed in windows, looks excellent, but I only use it for the cool pitch adjustment feature it has (smog - bloodflow at 150% speed, hehe)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I've tried a few, but you can't beat winamp.

If its just a case that you're bored with it, get a new skin or some plugins or something.

Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered that they were not Indians at all but only dirty-clothes hampers.

Advertisement