Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wittness madness!!

Options
  • 07-08-2001 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

This is a plea!!! Anybody that was at Wittness this past weekend, I was extremely out of my head and managed to lose a bag of cd's which had a pair of glasses and some shades in it, nothing else of any value.....I know this is quite hopeless, but I thuoght it'd be worth a shot, if any1 found it, or has a friend who found it... it's mine. I now cannot see as I've no glasses and it feels like I'm still at Wittnness.......p1ssed!!
    So if any1 can help pls do....cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

all I can say about this one smile.gif LOL
    how many cd's in total?
    how did you manage to watch Man on the Moon the other night then? hahaha good one biggrin.gif

adnans

"I'd rather be rich than stupid"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Around 5 cd's... it's the glasses that are important. Everything's all blurry now.. Man on the moon was excellent....

Advertisement