Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen Designer

Options
  • 10-12-2004 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to design screens to give some programmers a look and feel for a new product, i dont require functioning screens just the "front page" of them, any ideas what to use?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Design screens (for when the product doesn't exist yet) or take screen shots (of an existing product in development)?

What OS?
    To take screen shots on Windows I use Alt-Print Screen and then paste it into Paint which can save as JPEG.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

design the screens, something like VB but without the back end if you know what i mean. Windows would be the OS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I just use Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

I had to put together an f-spec, and found the drawing tools in Word to be enough. Draw boxes, option lists, drop downs, etc, and it all fitted nicely in with the text I was typing. All this is moot if you're not using Word, tho', 'cos compared to the above, it's rubbish at drawing (!)

Advertisement