Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWS distributor?

Options
  • 10-12-2004 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

Guys,
    Does anyone know who the RWS ammunition distributor is in Ireland at the moment? Particularly R100 and R50?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I think(?!?!) RWS/Dynamit Nobel/Norma are all part of the same 'group'.
    I could be wrong of course, I remember it happened one time about 30 years ago :D

The only one with a website is Norma (http://www.norma.cc/sida/eng/index.html), and they don't list an Irish distributor :(

They do have a Great Britain distributor-
    RUAG Ammotec (UK) Ltd.
    Upton Cross
    Liskeard
    Cornwall PL14 5BQ
    Phone: 01579 362319
    Telefax 01579 363303
    E-mail: enquiries@ruag.co.uk

Might be worth giving them a try to see if they do RWS stuff and have an Irish agent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭gouda

Sparks wrote:
    Guys,
    Does anyone know who the RWS ammunition distributor is in Ireland at the moment? Particularly R100 and R50?

Jim Halpin in Listowel has RWS .22 in stock at present, don't know about other calibres.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Thanks Gouda, is he the RWS agent do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Well how's this for resurrecting an old thread? :D

Who's the RWS distributor in Ireland?

And the answer is? did you ever find out Sparks?

Bumpety Bump

C'mon Sparks do you have the answer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

and again??

demonloop wrote:
    and again??

I've come to the conclusion that he's keeping this to himself in order to prevent us outscoring him on the range :D

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

I have to agree :D

Come'on Sparks share the knowledge, I just got a new allowance on my cert. that will make the trip worthwhile!!

In fact knowing the prices this side of the Irish Sea, it still might be cheaper to go to Ingurlund.

Very funny rrpc :D
    I haven't found out who the official distributor is, but Tiernan's in Wilkinstown is getting in all the RWS ammo I'm hearing about these days, so if you need R10 or R50, Geoff has it.

Sparks wrote:
    Very funny rrpc :D
    I haven't found out who the official distributor is, but Tiernan's in Wilkinstown is getting in all the RWS ammo I'm hearing about these days, so if you need R10 or R50, Geoff has it.

Actually it's the pistol ammo I was thinking of. Lapua only make one flavour: 'Pistol King' and we're having some difficulty with it stovepiping in the IZH quite regularly and occasionally in my Pardini.

We'd like to try some other brands to see if they will solve the problem.

• Advertisement

Well, I've gotten a few tins of the R10 air pistol variety; I doubt Geoff would have huge problems getting the RWS Pistol ammunition. Drop him an email.

Advertisement