Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The truck incident...

• 10-12-2004 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

I know this has been posted a trillion times but I've never seen the last truck falling into the water. Maybe it has been posted but I haven't seen it. Anyone else seen it??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

coz that looks completely real and all.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

There's different people on the bank and different cars on the pier. It looks so real I nearly didn't notice it, wait, it was obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Aha...very good! I didn't spot that. The very last picture is actually a copy of the pic when the first crane fell in, cos if you look closely you'll see a bloke in a white t-shirt kinda jumping back. See photo's.
    Thanks lads for pointing that out, I'm useless when it comes to spotting things like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I submitted it into snopes and they put it up. It's classed as false, although the first 2 were real
    http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/crane.asp

• Advertisement
Advertisement