Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced options in Zyxel Prestige 630-11 tray icon

• 10-12-2004 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd share this as I'm sure there are some other nerds like me who'd find this stuff interesting no matter how little sense it makes... I've had this thing a whole year and never realised it had advanced pages.
    CTRL+SHIFT+LEFTCLICK on the Blue ZyXEL logo on the main dialog
    Now there doesn't seem to be anything usefull in there, certainly nothing tweakable, aside from a few things you could change to completely bollocks up your settings and stop the connection working... although they have a readout on the line conditions which some people might find usefull.

The usual warnings apply, explore at your own risk and only if you're confident in your ability to not change settings you don't understand :eek:

Advertisement