Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

reasonable hotels in london (holborn)

• 10-12-2004 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

hi there

got a job interview in holborn (at least i think that's the area - the street is high holborn) so looking for some cheap/reasonable accommodation in the surrounding area if poss. never been to london so i don't know how far out that area is or anything.

thanks a lot
    mish

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Holborn is right in the centre of London, so it's not going to be awkward to get to - tube stations all around that area. When are you going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Got a job in London some years back. Didn't want to impose on friends/relatives 'till I sorted out a place... One of the best deals I found on the net was in Holborn - which is where I stayed. It was more a big B&B but had a telly in each room - think £25/night in 1998. If it's still there it'll probably show up as the cheapest still.

Can't remember it's name - sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

well if it is centrally located i guess anyreasonably priced place in london would do, everywhere i have found on the net is a couple of hundred a night ! :( will be there mid jan.

Advertisement