Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dude gets seriously owned by a crocodile!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

.....unpleasant.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Genetics at work.

Reminds me of a Farside cartoon where the dog is sitting there with a Bonio[tm] on his nose and his owner is obviously making him do a stupid trick one more time. The thought bubble reads "This time. This time I'm going to kill him...." :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

And the moral of the story is: Putting your hand into a crocodile's mouth can actually be quite dangerous - who would have thought it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

fair funny. stupid bloke was asking for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Wont play for me - I can hear the sound but ti sjust a still image of the first frame of the video...any ideas ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Jesus if you pause it just right, you can see the arm bent in half :<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

YUK!!!! what about just over the player to the far right.....lovely set of curtains

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

look as i hit a crocodile in the nose and than put my hand in his mouth. The worst bit is when the croc turns over.....with your mans arm trapped inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

That was nasty! What an idiot.

Reminds me of a clip I saw once on Snopes.com. There were two trucks pulled up in what must have been a safari park. One guy gets out of his truck to film some lions that were about twenty feet away. This was all being filmed by another camera in one of the trucks. The guy clearly thought he would be able to get bak into his truck in time if the lions made a move. He clearly didn't see another lion close to him in long grass. You can guess what happened next! The worst bit was that the camera kept on focusing on his hysterical family.

But then, if you get out of your truck while on safari, or stick your arm in a crocodiles mouth, you pay the price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

No pity for the fool :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I don't think that's his arm bent in half, I think that's just a piece of skin and muscle holding the two parts of his arm together.

frighteningly fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Wacker wrote:
    Reminds me of a clip I saw once on Snopes.com. There were two trucks pulled up in what must have been a safari park. One guy gets out of his truck to film some lions that were about twenty feet away. This was all being filmed by another camera in one of the trucks. The guy clearly thought he would be able to get bak into his truck in time if the lions made a move. He clearly didn't see another lion close to him in long grass. You can guess what happened next! The worst bit was that the camera kept on focusing on his hysterical family.

Was just talking about this the other night in the pub. The lioness came between the two cars and pounced on the guy filming. You'd think he hadn't got a chance, then you got to wonder what the selfish prick who was filming the screaming family was thinking of. I mean, morning mate, how about you put it into first and lean on the horn and try and get the things that are EATING me OFF me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

he made one mistake, when he put his hand into the croc's mouth, he touched his tongue, and it caues a reflex in crocodile to close it's mouth,

there was a clip floating on the net before, when a man put his head into crocodile's mouth and a drop of sweat from his head dropped on crocodiles tongue, and it just clicked
    thanks god he didn't do the "death roll" or he would defenatelly have taken his head off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

I've actually seen this for real! Thoughts are someone forgot to give the croc his drugs in this case :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Damn it.
    I must admit I was hoping it was the Crocodile Hunter!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

CyberGhost wrote:
    he made one mistake

...must...point...out...the obvious...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

if the guy had of rolled with the croc it might not have been so bad.. i wonder how he got free the stupid retard

Advertisement