Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Furry Animals

Options
  • 09-08-2001 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear their new album ? Any good ?
    Whats their other stuff like ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rabbit_Fascist

Their new album is great.

Their old stuff is brilliant.

Get their album 'Radiator'.

All time classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rabbit_Fascist:

Get their album 'Radiator'.

All time classic.
    </font>

True very true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

yes demons...play it cool...enough enough too good already smile.gif

www.eclectichoney.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Moog

The new album is fairly weighed down with Furry studio magic, but still the songs are there underneath (Like Gruff says, if there's a nuclear war and people are living in caves, they'll still be able to sing the songs). Sure if you have even the slightest interest in them you'll probably end up buying everything they ever put out...ah yeah, I'm selling a copy of the Llanfair EP 7", mail me barra@eircom.net if you're interested.

Play It Cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Got the new album, not bad at all. Will listen to it a dozen more times and then give a proper opinion. Will also get Radiator.

Thanx.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Anyone know what the DVD is like?

Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered that they were not Indians at all but only dirty-clothes hampers.

Advertisement