Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny remote for turning off tv's in pubs

• 11-12-2004 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

I am looking for a remote so that I can turn off the tv in pubs when no one is watching it or it is very loud to turn it down.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭litirspam

Thanks for reply Bedlam. I'll check it out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Heatons have some infra red gizmo which blocks InfraRed signals - so it can't be turned up again bit big to hide in a pub.

You can also get watches with Infra-Red built in.

Or get a one for all remote and open it up and put the LED on the end of a cable so the remote stays in your coat pocket and the LED is up your sleve or whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Sarn

If you have a symbian (series 60) mobile phone with an infrared port you can get an infrared remote control application for it at http://my-symbian.com/7650/applications/applications.php?fldAuto=370&faq=2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

or you could get one of these

Advertisement