Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diamond Head To support Megadeth!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

diamond head ****in rock! i may actually go to the gig now...despite the expense...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Treebeard

I like Diamond head but I would have prefered another thrash band. It'll be a great show though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Ren0

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

Don't know too much about them. Just that there a british heavy metal band. Should be good anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

SWEET MONKEY TUESDAYS! Diamond Head! I didn't even know they were still around!

Must try to make gig! Must try! Want! WANT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I thought Diamond Head broke up.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Deadly... Value for money definately!

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

woulda prefered more thrash (im pretty much dyin to see testament).... although theyl be good to drink to before Big Dave and The Droogs come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AlanOB

That is awesome news.

Lightning To The Nations is one of the greatest metal albums of all time. It's such a huge bonus that I get to see the almighty Dave AND some of that **** live in one night.

Then 3 days later I see Queensryche in Philadelphia!

Come on February...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pancakeman

nesthead wrote:
    woulda prefered more thrash (im pretty much dyin to see testament).... although theyl be good to drink to before Big Dave and The Droogs come on!

Testament rule. wanna see them 2.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

Numina wrote:
    I thought Diamond Head broke up.

they did. but they're back together. new singer tho....*eyes new singer suspiciously* cant be as good as sean. as for that guy who knows OF them, but nothing more, if you own Garage Inc.....listen to It's Electric, Helpless, and Am I Evil?

they're Diamond Head songs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭iasc

dont forget The Prince too

Advertisement