Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone seen 'Dead Meat' yet?

• 11-12-2004 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Would be interested to see if it's any good? Not too sure about the idea of a Irish zombie horror!

It's only playing exclusively in the IFI (as far as i know).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369359/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭weerez

It was shot and is set in Leitrim! :D
    The Star yesterday gave it 4/5 and the reviewer really seemed to like it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Yep I saw it in the IFI at the preview about 2 months back.

Its actually really good in a kind of quirky Irish Horror movie way and parts of it are quite funny aswell.
    Id recommend going to see it in the IFI if you want to see something different.
    Also as far as I know its being released on DVD early next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

The director (Conor McMahon) gave a talk at our college a month back. Nice bloke, showed us some rushes from the film. Looking forward to it, but im annoyed because he stole my idea for a cheap comedy/horror movie set in Ireland. well, not steal, he just had more balls to go up and ask for money from the film board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

He was interviewed on the Ray Darcy Show this morning on todayFM.
    Got a couple of funny Leitrim text in
    "No shortage of zombies in Leitrim Ray"
    "Documentry is it?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭weerez

Being from Leitrim Im very excited about seeing this film. I heard about it a good while ago but I never really thought about it again until I saw the review in the paper yesterday

• Advertisement
Advertisement