Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Library site & Firefox

Options
  • 11-12-2004 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Anyone else losing the top navigation bar at www.ucd.ie/library when using firefox only?

I don't remember having this problem before.

:mad:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Nah - seems to load fine for me! (actually while we're talking about firefox, respect to the library - they use the kiosk version instead of IE on the new web resources PC's!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

It works fine for me (at least as far as I can tell, I don't think i've ever visited the library site before). Here is a snapshot of what I get:

ucd-library.png

What does it look like for you?

I should point out that this is using Firefox from my home, ie not on the UCD network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Erm thanks this is well confusing. It's still not there a few days later. Maybe it's cos I'm on portable firefox? But I can't see how that menu requires a plugin or anything?

I guess I'll do without.

Thanks!

Advertisement