Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL BB Pings through the roof

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

calis wrote:
    wow zoro im impressed ur usually such a nice calm bloke. but the rage wooooooowwwwww!!
    :D I don't lose the rag often, but crap support always pushes the wrong buttons with me :)
    tho everything u have said is true have called support with all the info and emailed them wit reference numbers but no no no no no joy!!
    Seems to be a common complaint about IOL/Esat on these boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Yeah id move if I had a choice of anything better. :( They arent the worst of the bunch, but still annoyingly oirish about their operations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eg

--- www.boards.ie ping statistics ---
    100 packets transmitted, 100 received, +6 duplicates, 0% packet loss, time 99954ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 23.346/250.756/967.604/283.910 ms

rang them and they said they were working on it. for some bizarre reason i don't believe them

--Eoghan

Advertisement