Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My experience of witnness.

Options
  • 07-08-2001 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

I got back yesterday and i have to say, it was ****ing amazing.

Despite returning home tired, hungry, dirty, smelly, drunk, and very,very wet, it was an epic weekend.

On saturday i saw (and met *): Snow Patrol*(treatment tent),Wilt*(main stage and treatment tent)
    Muse:Matthew Bellamy is the belts out sounds like none other.
    Tindersticks:Saw these because i was waiting for,
    The Frames:This hour and a half set is already legend among those who saw it, They had a guest appearances from the lead singer/guitarist from the waterboys, Paddy Casey and David Kitt, who i met walking in the crowd before it started. It was definatly one of the highlights of the weekend.

On sunday i saw:
    Relish coz i was in the treatment area at the time.
    Skindive(more stage and treatment tent), they were F-U-C-K-ing amazing, i was talking to the lead singer after the treatment tent set, shes really sexy.
    The Saw Doctors, i was brought to this by friends, and im not sorry, they were amazing.I was crowd surfing for a lot of it, if that gives u an idea of how it went smile.gif
    David Kitt, he deserves more fame than he has.
    BellX1 in the cafe tent, which was wayyy to small for the amount of fans that was there.
    Ash They simply rocked.

Aka: Sexual Harassment Panda

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I think you mean frank black and teenage fanclub on at the same time as Placebo not all 3 at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by daveirl:
    I spent the whole bus home going up to people and telling them how amazing it was.
    </font>

Lay off the smack.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement