Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KitKat Alternative

• 11-12-2004 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

My cousin recently bought this bar called Glutno Break bar, in the health store.

Apparently they can be bought in all health stores, and are Gluton and wheat free, they taste surprisingly nice, and are quite like KitKat, but more healthier!

Anyone else try em?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

tried them once.... was never a massaive kit-kat fan so never took greatly to them... i do like the white one's tho

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I flamin hate kit kats their are rotten I'd rather eat soap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Willem D wrote:
    All entitled to our opinion I suppose!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

is the chocolate like the original rowantree macintosh stuff or is like that icky nestle (baby food pushers) make from recycled tyres ?

There's not really much difference between this and a KitKat really, at least I didn't notice much a difference in taste anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I love the kitkat chunky - we have vending machine in work and they are always just slightly chilled - fantastic with coffee!!

Normal kikats are nice too though - how come those bars you were talking about are more healthier?

memphis wrote:
    are Gluton and wheat free

Healthier for this reason I suppose! I donno why really, I'm not a biologist! I just presume they are health otherwise they wouldn't be selling em in a health shop now would they? LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Willem D wrote:

I hear ya *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Willem D wrote:

What kind of soap you into :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

There is nothing more satisfying than having a large mug of tea. and a chunky kit kat. donking the kit kat into the tea until the chocolate melts and then sucking every scrap of chocolate off the wafer. mmmmmm

• Advertisement
Advertisement