Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All City Records

Options
  • 07-08-2001 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Check out All City Records, a new vinyl hiphop / graffiti store: upstairs 7 Crow Street, Temple bar.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

whats a graffiti store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bats

well done davey and OB, hope all goes well...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i know the shop very well, and ive been in a few times.
    I know splyce in RL (well ive talked to him a few times) and i him and mayhem DJin they are mad!
    The shop is off the hook and is a must for the hiphop/Turntableism/Graff scene.
    Its takin over the role of the old shop "B-Boy"

ive bought a record or 2 off of the lads and they diddnt put me wrong.

Go All City records!

Red/Ocker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by red_ice:
    i know the shop very well, and ive been in a few times.
    I know splyce in RL (well ive talked to him a few times) and i him and mayhem DJin they are mad!
    The shop is off the hook and is a must for the hiphop/Turntableism/Graff scene.
    Its takin over the role of the old shop "B-Boy"

ive bought a record or 2 off of the lads and they diddnt put me wrong.

Go All City records!

Red/Ocker.
    </font>

damn right, I picked up a flyer in G1 and found my way into the store (past all that scary house music on the ground floor) where i had a good chat with DJ OB, damn sound.. I hope they do really well. The graffiti on the walls up there is damn cool, I think dj OB said they got TDA Klann to do it?

Any other shops you might reccomend for the same sort of contraband?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kali:
    whats a graffiti store?</font>

Somewhere which sells spraycans and graffiti magazines or videos.. So far I think All City only have spraycans, but a pretty wide array nonetheless, from what I saw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kopf:
    I hope they do really well. The graffiti on the walls up there is damn cool, I think dj OB said they got TDA Klann to do it?
    [/B]</font>

I know a fair few of the Graff heads on the scene, and TDA are one of the sickest crew in dublin and they are all sounds blokes.
    There is a few others that might have painted the shop like ArTZ and JOR.
    nice style on the boys wink.gif

Im just after walkin into work after being at the shop ( i work in Netshop Templebar and AllCity is outside my door biggrin.gif)
    I filled Splyce in on the boards action and he is over the moon that people know about the shop..
    Fair do's splyce and good job wink.gif

Red/Ocker

Have you been to freshmode; what's it like? Is there an age restriction? frown.gif

Advertisement