Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best Broadband supplier

• 11-12-2004 7:58pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I currently have digiweb wireless (only on wireless about a week or so) I sidned up with digiweb back in October as I was fed up with my line failing everytime I tried it. So anyway I signed up and with all the delays I only got it installed last tuesday week. The first couple of days were poor as regards download speeds (280kbps max) Then it went to a constant 610 kbps for a couple of days. But in the last couple of days its gone cat again. I am lucky if I can get 260kbps/70kbps on a 512/128 connection. I have been unable to get any satisfactory answers from tech support so I will be ringing them on Monday and telling them I am not happy and that I want them to come and take their gear back.

Now since Monday of this week I have been informed by eircom that my line is dsl compatible now, so what I am asking is which of the current operators offer the best connection as regards download speeds and P2P speeds.

Thanks all

Advertisement