Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menikmati Songs

Options
  • 14-08-2001 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the names of the songs of the soundtrack to the eS skate video "Menikmati" and the bands who perform them? I already have them on mp3, i'd just love to know who the bands are though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 siiit

is there any possible way i could get those songs from you...i've been looking for the menikmati soundtrack for ever and i could never get the full one...its been my favorite skate video, and first one i had ever seen and i instantly fell in love with it...if its possible to get those songs from you, i would really appreciate it...thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Wow, you're lucky I was still subscribed to this thread.... 8 years later.. :)

Yes, I can send you the songs that I have (I'm sure it'd be easier to find better quality versions of the songs nowadays, it was pretty tough for me back then).

Send me an email.

ventolin
    at
    gmail
    dot
    com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Advertisement