Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring an Object

• 11-12-2004 9:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭

This is by right an Illustrator question (well photoshop is a first cousin!)...anyway there is a logo on one of the worksheets that needs to be
    tranferred to another worksheet...I can do it by tranferring all the components of the logo individually but how do I do it all in one go?...there must be a quicker way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

drag over all of the logo -selecting all the components, and copy + paste. if you are selecting other elements of the sheet u dont want by doing this, then lock them first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭jetsonx

How do I select ALL components of the logo in ONE go? It keeps on selecting
    components individually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

if you click somewhere off page, or not on an object, hold down the mouse and drag it (a box will appear) over the entire logo you will select it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭jetsonx

voila! do u realize how long I was trying to do that...THANK U

Advertisement