Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And so it begins

Options
  • 11-12-2004 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

This is on Bravewords site

According to BW&BK sources, former IRON MAIDEN frontman PAUL DIANNO was attacked by a crazed fan during his live stage performance on Friday, December 10th at the Barbie in Tel Aviv, Israel. The security managed to stop the attack, but Dianno was badly shaken, and managed to conclude his performace.

It only takes one crazed idiot to inspire a load more :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

well, at least dt are safe in the recording studio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Oh, for God's sake...

Why do some fans have to be complete and utter morons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I don't give a **** what that Israeli ****ers problem is, but he should just be erased off the face of the earth. To do that at this moment in time is just ****ing sick. Make it look like the prick never existed. I can't even imagine what Di'Anno would've gone through there. Fair play to him for finishing the show, i don't know if I could have.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Speaking of which, what is Paul doing these days? I actually don't know anything of his post-maiden stuff

Advertisement