Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aviator shades

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oooh, now those are just uber cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

seen them in jack and jones shop in kilkenny during the week... think there is a branch in blanchardstown too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Oooh, now those are just uber cool!

Fooking right they are!! :D

Going up to town tomorrow, so if anyone knows where to get them.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I assume you're in Dublin, so I can't really help you out there, but if you manage to find 'em, let us know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Had a look around town yesterday. Didn't find the shades but I did find a prime example of rip-off Ireland. In the Sunglasses Hut(I think) shops around town the sunglasses are going selling anywhere from €250 up!!
    F*ckin hell, a bit of metal and and some glass that's probably costs about 10 euro to manufacture...... They must be making a fortune(Well, they would be if they had any customers :D).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Phil_321 wrote:
    Anyone know anywhere in town I can get a pair of Top Gun style shades like these:
    http://www.uswings.com/sunglasses.asp

Forget those, you wanna get yourself a pair of these!

Kev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Get the real thing and get some Rayban Aviators.

Advertisement