Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Recon 2 on the PS2 !

Options
  • 12-12-2004 7:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone else playing this game ?

I had GR 1 on the PC and I think GR 2 on the PS2 has less functions.

Any comments on the game ?

Ghost Recon 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Ghost Recon is meant to be ****e on the PS2. The Game game was orginally designed for the Xbox, so for the PS2 they just threw out any old ****e. Get the Xbox version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭dublin_apache

Ghost Recon is meant to be ****e on the PS2. The Game game was orginally designed for the Xbox, so for the PS2 they just threw out any old ****e. Get the Xbox version.

Well that could be true, but I bought the PS2 because of the better selection of games than the Xbox, I wouldn't buy the Xbox just to play GR2, I've just played GR2 1 day so far in the US and if it does turn out to be ****e I'll just buy it for the PC.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

The game was originally designed for the PC.

I've played a demo of the ps2 version and its muck. PC was/is far superior for these type of games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

/me forgots to put in PC/Xbox, /me slaps myself. It still doesnt change the fact that the PS2 version is ****e.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

That it dosent

Although to be fair porting a PC game to a console is a hell of a lot harder to do then just porting a ps2 game to cube/box

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭dublin_apache

It still doesnt change the fact that the PS2 version is ****e.

Yeah, I was in GAME today and noticed that GR2 is in 8th place in the best sellers for the Xbox and it's not even in the top 20 on the PS2 best sellers... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Its supposed to be brutal, read a funny review of it giving it an absolute nightmare

Advertisement