Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else Pre-Order Resident Evil 4?

Options
  • 12-12-2004 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else is as excited as I am to get my hands on Resi 4 :)

I've pre-ordered the US version, released January 11th 2005 from Play-Asia for $49.90. I'm getting the edition that comes with an Umbrella Corporation umbrella...silly gift, but who cares hehe.

The UK release date keeps changing, I saw April 2005 originally, so there was no way I was waiting until then. I think it's settled on February 1st 2005, but not sure if that's 100% confirmed. I guess I won't have my US copy ages before it's out here, but still...Can't WAIT to play it! :D

Resi 4 + umbrella @ Play-Asia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

im anticipating this game with every hair on my legs, but not enough to pre-order it, im gonna wait for after my exams in january (thats a week or 2 to complete it although itll take me a day or 2)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Umbrella? Pfff. This is more like it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I want this game bad especially after the european version of outbreak has let me down so badly. Tempted to get the US version but don't really have much money at the moment and I can get european Capcom games for free usually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

nice find TCamen.
    i'll definitely be ordering this sometime over crimbo.

goe team freeloader!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*curls invisible beard*
    It looks sweet, but I can't see myself having much time to play it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Umbrella? Pfff. This is more like it!

Ok, the chainsaw controller-- COOL. Though I wouldn't buy it separately for $49 on top of the game for $49! The umbrella is only 90c more than buying the game alone. ;)

Freeloader, so very handy, but I've only one import game (Tales of Symphonia) and I've barely played it since I got it a few months ago -- got suckered into finally playing 'Star Wars: KOTOR' on Xbox...after having it for the past few years hehe.

I think I'll make the time to play Resi 4 somehow... finish college December 17th, not due back until February, wuhoo! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

i just ordered it from play-asia aswell cant wait for the game it looks great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

The first review of it is up on the net somewhere, i read it ont he gamesradar forums, it got 10/10 :D cant. wait. Also, i laugh in the face of ps2 owners wholl be getting a shoddy conversion. Hear my laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I hear it and I laugh with you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

EDIT:never mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I want that game so badly its starting to hurt. I've no experience with the freeloader though, does it always work with the desired game?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There's only a very few exceptions with the FreeLoader. For example, the Japanese Donkey Konga doesn't save properly, and the Japanese F-Zero GX has a couple of glitches. Pretty much everything else works perfectly.

Advertisement