Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange things happening with my BFV.

Options
  • 12-12-2004 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

I'm having a very strange problem with BFV when I go into a game online are offline I can't see all of messages on screen namely I&E are missing from words. IE: w ll tak th chopp r. and another problem I'm having is getting a lot of lag in every game on and offline. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

thats a weird one m8,i would do a virus check if it was me.
    only thing i noticed today was pb kicking people right left and center me included but i updated pb with pbweb.exe and have had no probs since :D

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

Have done virus check this only happens in BFV and not in any other game eg:BF1942

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Reinstall.

I did a Reinstall with still same results so I am thinking one of my patches is corrupted. So it looks like I will have to download all new patches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭MrShadow

make sure your hard disks are using DMA some times this can suddnely get changed to PIO and it slows the machine down badly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

any results firefox? :confused:

yeah m8 how did you get on?its been a long time and we heard nothing :confused:

Yep back up and running had to format both h/d and download all new patches as I think that's where the problem lay a corrupt patch. Thanks for your help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Jesus... heavy handed... but effective

omg m8 you didnt take any prisoners sorting that out did you :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement