Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer Holidays!!!

• 12-12-2004 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

any one have any idea where there going on holidays next year? i went to hersonisos last year and it was class!!!where's the new "in" place to go this year?

might snap up a good deal in the jan sales

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

prague, in the czech rep......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

i hear courtown is deadly buzz like..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

whoareya wrote:
    any one have any idea where there going on holidays this year?

Not much time left, but I'm managing two trips to London for footie matches before the New Year.

Oh you meant next year... ;)

Dublin - Hong Kong - Australia - New Zealand - California - Dublin.

Leaving March 23, back sometime in May. Spending nearly three weeks in NZ, really looking forward to it. Now all I need to do is find €2000 by 20 January to pay off the remainder of the flights... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Going to Edinburgh in Feb for a few days and maybe Australia in Sept for a few weeks. I have spent the past two summers on Cape Cod in America :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

tallaght.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Leitrim.Well someone has to... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

go to Hawaii!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 whoareya

The_B_Man wrote:
    tallaght.

PEOPLE EVERYONE LIKES A JOKE NO-ONE LIKES A JOKER!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

But Everybody Loves Caps Lock And Exclamation Marks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 whoareya

impr0v wrote:
    But Everybody Loves Caps Lock And Exclamation Marks!!!

no WAY do THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Not much time left, but I'm managing two trips to London for footie matches before the New Year.

Oh you meant next year... ;)

Dublin - Hong Kong - Australia - New Zealand - California - Dublin.

Leaving March 23, back sometime in May. Spending nearly three weeks in NZ, really looking forward to it. Now all I need to do is find €2000 by 20 January to pay off the remainder of the flights... :eek:

How much ???
    :eek:

I did more than that in the summer last year left on the 1st of June and the tickets lasted for a year
    The route was
    Dublin - New York - San francisco- L.A- Auckland- Queenstown- Syndey- Bali- Hong Kong - Thailand - (pay for our own flight to India) - India(back home)

Anyway that all cost 1500 including taxes etc, Go back and sort it out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

RasTa wrote:
    How much ???
    :eek:

I did more than that in the summer last year left on the 1st of June and the tickets lasted for a year
    The route was
    Dublin - New York - San francisco- L.A- Auckland- Queenstown- Syndey- Bali- Hong Kong - Thailand - (pay for our own flight to India) - India(back home)

Anyway that all cost 1500 including taxes etc, Go back and sort it out!

Ah its not as bad as you think. Full itinerary is:

*Dub-London-Hong Kong (2 night stay)
    *Hong Kong-Cairns (3 night stay)
    *Cairns-Darwin (overnight)

By road from Darwin to Alice Springs (9 day tour)

*Alice Springs-Sydney (3 nights)

Sydney-Dunedin, but not on the ticket I'm paying for (2 nights)
    Dunedin- Christchurch (undecided, but about 8/9 days)

*Christchurch-Rotarua (2 nights)

Rotarua-Auckland via Waitomo by road (2/3 nights)

*Auckland-LAX (8/9 nights)
    *LAX-Dub

* denotes flights on the ticket I'm getting, total cost is €1650 +tax, but I'm upgrading to World Traveller Plus if I can on the LHR-HKG leg for an extra €350.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I don't know yet. Need the money I'd spend on a holiday to put towards surviving 4th year in college without working, but I'd love a holiday. If I do get away then probably the States, and most likely New York.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm going to Bello Horizonte in Brazil next month to meet monkeys.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

well it depends where I am living really,
    If I am living in the states i will be coming to Ireland then to Paris.

If I am living in Ireland then I will be going to Paris and probably to the states to visit the family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Thailand and vietnam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

If Im in Ireland then I probably wont go anywhere. If Im here (which will only happen if Im working), then I might visit some scandinavian countries and possibly some centeral european ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

Going to New York next February! Can't wait!

Might be going to Valencia next March!

Supposed to be going to Edinburgh too!

Don't think I'm going on summer holidays though ;) but I'm sure the three trips will be just as good!

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

I might be heading to America with a few friends next year, New York most likely, not really a holiday as such, its more a going to work in a foreign country for a few months kind of thing, but it should be some fun anyway.

Advertisement