Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Fusion251 wrote:
    Have you listened to Thoms words?

"dance you ****er ,dance you ****er,don't you dare, don't you dare ,don't you flan in the face" lyrics like that bring nothing but a smile to my face....

Maybe i'm just weird.............................................. :eek:

not wierd just attentive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

ether wrote:
    Radiohead are good at what they do, its not my cup of tea and they do depress the hell out of me, but that video(can't remember the name of the song) where everybody ends up lying on the road is excellent, very eerie!

Street Spirit? Ah re-doing (for want of a better word) that on Grafton Street............*reminisces*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

The Bends and O.K. Computer are must haves, fcuking classics but I'm not keen on their music of late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

Have never ever liked radiohead...ever. Dreary moany pish-rock is all they are. Granted, they've had one or two ok songs, but I could never understand what all the fuss was about.
    Maybe they're just not heavy enough for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

OK Computer, what an album! karma police is one of my favourite songs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement