Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody have these???

Options
  • 12-12-2004 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

For the past few weeks Ive been looking all over town for these tunes: The Blades "Ghost of a Chance" and The Stunning "Brewing up a Storm." Cant find them anywhere! Anybody got copies of them on cd or mp3??? Would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Try get a hold of the Tom Dunn albums - collection of songs by Irish artists. Brewing up a Storm is definitely on either Volume 1 or 2 (I'm sure google knows). Potentially contains the other song too but I won't get your hopes up on that score.

My copies of the cds are in the UK, so can't help you but it should be easy enough to find someone or somewhere with a copy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭shivface

ghost of a chance is on the a-z of irish rock.

amazin album, but i dont have it sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Both songs can be found on the Tom Dunne albums

The blades are deffinately on Volume 2

the mp3 I ripped onto my system of "brewing up a storm" I never filled in the album field when I ripped it but I know it was on either volume one or two of Tom Dunne' s album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

I have Brewing up a Storm so PM me mate.

Advertisement