Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL BB Cap Check

• 12-12-2004 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

Please forgive extreme ignorance on my part, but I've had IOL BB for about a week now, how is it that I can check how much of my monthly cap I've used up? I've read bits and pieces in other threads but no one mentions how they checked it.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭calis

go to thiol site click on iol broadband on the right side of screen then click on the package u have then click on usuage calculater and put in ur name and password.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

My thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

I use DU meter to log my traffic. It tells you the speed at which you download and how much you've downloaded and uploaded in a day, week and a month. You can also set alarms to go off when you've reached a certain download set cap. http://www.dumeter.com

Advertisement