Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If Glenda goes back to WHL...

• 12-12-2004 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

...I want my members fee back.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/4089331.stm

He's claiming he never said anything, but as the Times reporter on Jimmy Hill's show this morning said, he's always shooting himself in the foot.
    I was the right man at the wrong time and nobody is going to be able to turn that club around while they are running it as they are

With man management skills like Hoddle's, who needs an injury crisis?

He was a disaster at Spurs, he had a bit of cash to spend and he wasted it on has-beens. With his ego its no surprise he lost the respect of the players so soon.

Martin Jol will do a decent job for Spurs. He won my vote when he brought Carrick into the team and took Rohan Ricketts back from his loan spell at Coventry.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

FFS if Hoddle goes back the fans should boycott their games, Hoddle just dosen't know when to give up. He is a rubbish manager, I pity the Wolves fans most of all.

Advertisement