Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuck Schuldiner Anniversary

Options
  • 12-12-2004 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

Tomorrow marks the 3rd anniversary of Chuck Schuldiner's passing. For those of us who are familiar with Chuck's music, I'd ask you have a cold one tomorrow in his honour.

For those who don't know his music, I'd recommend you do yourself a favour and check it out. Chuck was an exceptionally talented musician and songwriter who was at the forefront of original music and was taken in his prime by cancer.

R.I.P. Chuck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

one sad week for metal fans.

I never really listened to Death much, one of my mates in school used to rave so much about em he kind of put me off giving them a chance
    Pity cause Chuck really was something else. I still dont know much of his music though, I think its high time I really got into his music properly.

Peace and RIP, anyone want to go for a rememberance pint tomorrow? in galway or dublin?
    I'm moving to Dublin for work, so I could meet up early in Galway or late in Dublin!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

That's right, 3 years tomorrow.

All hail Master Lord Chuck Schuldiner.

Damn, i remember i was as shocked when i heard about his death 3 years ago as the other day when i heard the news about Dime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'll dedicate a cold one for him tomorrow.

HAIL CHUCK!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

All hail Chuck..what a musician.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I will raise my glass to him aswell. Another legend who has passed, but yet will still be remembered in everyone's hearts.

R.I.P. Chuck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

I'll admit I never really got into Death but I could appreciate what he was doing. He was one of the pioneers and it was a shame to see him go out so young. I think he had a lot more to offer.

R.I.P. Chuck

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

listened to Symbolic and Individual Thought Patterns already today and I only find out know that today is the anniversary..... these passed few days + dates seem to be a cursed time for metal

Advertisement