Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Black Print Tatoo artist?

Options
  • 12-12-2004 11:25pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

im looking to get plain black stars going down my sides and,this being my first tatoo i was just wondering if anybody could direct me to a good artist!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

GaRtH_V wrote:
    im looking to get plain black stars going down my sides and,this being my first tatoo i was just wondering if anybody could direct me to a good artist!

Badger/Paul in Atattooed on Novara Road in Bray

OR

Shaun/Gavin in Zulu (Temple Bar)

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 realt

adrian in classic ink.. got my star done in there by him and i couldnt be happier with it!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

hmm ive heard from a few people that zulu is the place to go so I think thats going to be my venue of choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Ali Cat

Cool, make sure to let us know how it turns out, I'd really be interested in somewhere that does really good black ink tats...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 padster

:)undefinedundefinedundefined sigmatatau in the swords mall in the middle of the main st newly opened and is the cutting edge {pardon the pun} in skin work ask for mick or cathal there is a new bird mono shes damm good as well im more than happy with my 3/4 arm black sleve

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

Mick in the Celestial Ring did my star tattoos & my other ones and they've all been perfect.

So I'd suggest the Celestial Ring - get my piercings done there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Mick in the Celestial Ring did my star tattoos & my other ones and they've all been perfect.

So I'd suggest the Celestial Ring - get my piercings done there too.

The "mick" you're talking about is the same mick in Sigma out in Swords now.... he doesn't work with Celestial anymore AFAIK...

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

No way!
    Ah he was great but not going all the way to swords!

Cathal did another one of mine.

Good place to try out though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

Your best bet is to drop into a couple of shops and take a look at their work, would you buy a painting from an artist whos work youve never seen???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

yea i heard that about mick the other day went to get him to touch up some work he did and kenny just said he'd left didnt say where to

• Advertisement
Advertisement